Javier Torregrosa Lopez, from the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM), represented RiskTrack at EUDAS 2017, an one-day summit took place in Brussels on the 7th of December with an aim to enable EU public affairs or communications managers to stay up-to-date with digital trends.
The discussion panels of the summit covered the following topics:
- How social media impacts politics
- Connecting with policy-makers online
- Using analytics and data for advocacy
- Case studies of successful digital campaigns
- Map, monitor and engage stakeholders