The Applied Intelligence & Data Analysis (AIDA) group at Escuela Politécnica Superior (School of Engineering, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid) is involved in several research areas, mainly related to:
- Data Analysis and Data Mining: Genetic Algorithms, Genetic Programming, Classification and Clustering
- Multi-agent Systems: BDI technologies, Swarm Intelligence
- Unmanned Air Vehicles and Systems (UAV/UAS)
- Social Mining and Graph-based Algorithms
- Virtual Worlds and Video Games
- Planning & Machine Learning Methods
- Malware Detection & Analysis
- Social Media Analysis
- Risk Assessment Tools Development
Under these research areas, the AIDA group is currently actively implicated in many research national and international projects, such as RiskTrack and SAVE IT (co-funded by the European Commission), EphemeCH and CIBERDINE, among others.
For more information, please visit the website of the AIDA group.